This is genuine jewelry that always impresses and inspires everyone who sees it. Wadjet Ankh Amulet Necklace carries with itself charm and endless appearance that you can easily pair with any formal or casual outfit. Adding gorgeous final touches to your overall appearance. It’s very elegant and classy for everyday use and gives stylish look for your outfits. Also, can be preferred as a gift for friends and family.
- The Silver Wadjet Ankh Amulet Necklace makes for a wonderful gift for any one, as it offers the strength and courage they need to get through life. As the necklace will serve as a constant reminder of your love and support.
- The color of opal jewelry changes depending on the angle of its light reflection. When the opal is rotated, the color dances with a rainbow magic sparkle throughout the stone.
- Necklace Length 20 inch Strong repairable flexible chain
- Our Wadjet Ankh Amulet Necklace is handcrafted using premium grade sterling silver
- Pendant dimensions 1.4 Inch height x 0.6 Inch width excluded the bail of the pendant
Ancient Egyptian Amulets affected life in ancient Egypt which was a fusion between the spiritual and the physical aspects
that became the foundation of their culture that showed in the form of artistic architecture, symbols, amulets, and many objects that were used to bring good fortune and protection. These ancient Egyptian Amulets played a vital role in passing the culture from one generation to another, as they were written on temple walls obelisks and used in magical and religious rituals for both the living and the dead. The ancient Egyptians believed that their earthly presence was only a part of their eternal voyage and that death was only the beginning of a new chapter in another realm
This Amulet is a combination of Goddess wadjet, Ankh and the big opal stone in the center plays the role of sun desk
Wadjet was said to be the nurse of the infant god Horus.
With the help of his mother Isis, they protected Horus from his treacherous uncle, Set, when they took refuge in the swamps of the Nile Delta. Wadjet was closely associated in ancient Egyptian religion with the powerful protective deities.
Meanwhile the ankh is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that was most commonly used in writing and in Egyptian art to represent the word for “life” and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself. The ankh has a cross shape but with an oval loop in place of an upper bar
▪ It Will Be Shipped in 2-5 Business Days
Please provide a phone number for the shipping company so, If they don't find You In The address
They will call you to speed the delivery process
. Arrives wrapped in a gift box.
Please contact us if you have any question, Thank you for visiting our shop.