This is genuine jewelry that always impresses and inspires everyone who sees it. Wadjet Bennu Amulet Necklace carries with itself charm and endless appearance that you can easily pair with any formal or casual outfit. Adding gorgeous final touches to your overall appearance. It’s very elegant and classy for everyday use and gives stylish look for your outfits. Also, can be preferred as a gift for friends and family.
- The Silver Wadjet Bennu Amulet Necklace makes for a wonderful gift for any one, as it offers the strength and courage they need to get through life. As the necklace will serve as a constant reminder of your love and support.
- The color of opal jewelry changes depending on the angle of its light reflection. When the opal is rotated, the color dances with a rainbow magic sparkle throughout the stone.
- Necklace Length 20 inch Strong repairable flexible chain
- Our Wadjet Bennu Amulet Necklace is handcrafted using premium grade sterling silver
- Pendant dimensions 1.8 Inch height x 1.4 Inch width excluded the bail of the pendant
History Side -
Ancient Egyptian Amulets affected life in ancient Egypt which was a fusion between the spiritual and the physical aspects
that became the foundation of their culture that showed in the form of artistic architecture, symbols, amulets, and many objects that were used to bring good fortune and protection. These ancient Egyptian Amulets played a vital role in passing the culture from one generation to another, as they were written on temple walls obelisks and used in magical and religious rituals for both the living and the dead. The ancient Egyptians believed that their earthly presence was only a part of their eternal voyage and that death was only the beginning of a new chapter in another realm
This Amulet is a combination of Goddess wadjet, God Bennu The bird and the big opal stone in the center plays the role of sun desk
Wadjet was said to be the nurse of the infant god Horus.
With the help of his mother Isis, they protected Horus from his treacherous uncle, Set, when they took refuge in the swamps of the Nile Delta. Wadjet was closely associated in ancient Egyptian religion with the powerful protective deities.
Meanwhile One of the most famous ancient creatures and symbols in ancient Egyptian mythology and religion is the Bennu bird which is also known as the Phoenix.
The bird represents the concept of resurrection and the rising sun.
The Bennus was known to represent the soul of Ra the sun god and took the city of Heliopolis as the headquarter.
The tree of life also known as the sacred Ished tree in the city of Ra Heliopolis was the seat of the Bennu bird. The Bennu Phoenix was also linked The Bennu Bird is an ancient Egyptian God of rebirth, regeneration, life, power, and healing. The Bennu phoenix is a sacred bird in Heliopolis and is the Ba of the sun god, Raa.
▪ It Will Be Shipped in 2-5 Business Days
Please provide a phone number for the shipping company so, If they don't find You In The address
They will call you to speed the delivery process
. Arrives wrapped in a gift box.
Please contact us if you have any question, Thank you for visiting our shop.